Announcements


Hot Dogs For Hope Meal - Second Sunday of each month.

posted Sep 21, 2017, 11:45 AM by Teri Marshall   [ updated Sep 21, 2017, 11:45 AM ]


Fall Rummage Sale - Wednesday and Thursday, October 25 & 26

posted Sep 21, 2017, 11:33 AM by Teri Marshall   [ updated Sep 21, 2017, 11:34 AM ]


Annual Christmas Craft Bazaar Saturday, December 2 - Reserve your space now!

posted Sep 21, 2017, 11:18 AM by Teri Marshall   [ updated Sep 21, 2017, 11:29 AM ]

St. Michael School PTO hosts its Annual Christmas Craft Show and Bazaar
Saturday, December 2, 2017  
9:00 am - 3:00 pm. 

Many Crafters on hand for your Christmas shopping. Concessions throughout the day.

Craft Space available, if you would like to display your crafts at our show please contact Laura at stmichaelcraftbazaar@gmail.com  or click here to download your application.

Craft booths and concessions are located throughout the school building and in the lower level of the church.

Earn rebates towards your tuition - "Scrip" Program

posted Mar 23, 2015, 7:04 AM by Teri Marshall   [ updated Mar 1, 2017, 9:48 AM ]

St. Michael Parish Scrip Program

We are pleased to share some exciting news about a program our organization offers. It is called “Scrip”.  The program that works while you shop. 

Scrip is simply a word that means “substitute money”. In other words, Scrip is gift certificates from national and local retailers. Hundreds of popular retailers participate in our Scrip program including Meijer, Shell Gas, Speedway, Cuginos and many, many others.

The program is simple.  Scrip participating retailers agree to sell gift certificates to our organization at a discount. Families, like yours, buy the certificates for full face value, they redeem them for full face value, and you and our school share the difference/rebate. Our school retains 14%, which goes towards the annual school budget and helps to cover expenses to run the program. Our families keep the remaining 86% of the difference. This amount may be applied to your school tuition account or to other program offered at St. Michael.

For information or to enroll please see selections below:
Register for online ordering  **Please contact the Parish Office at 517-627-8493 for our Scrip Enrollment Code

Messenger Highlights- October 13, 2017

posted Sep 4, 2014, 2:44 PM by Teri Marshall   [ updated Oct 13, 2017, 6:08 AM ]


1-5 of 5